You will find below the fees for the registration to the ISBB 2022 conference:
|Early fee||Late fee|
|Regular*:||€ 585.00||€ 670.00|
|Student*:||€ 430.00||€ 500.00|
|Accompanying person**:||€ 200.00||€ 250.00|
*: included registration, welcome reception, lunches, tourist visit and gala dinner.
**: included welcome reception, lunches, tourist visit and gala dinner, without access to the conference.
Prices include French VAT (10%).
- Abstract submission (extended deadline): June 10th, 2022
(a notification will be sent by email)
- Early bird registration: July 15th 2022
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: email@example.com.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
a. Registrations cancelled before June 30, 2022: 75% refund of registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled between July 01, 2022 and July 31, 2022: 50% refund of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled after July 31, 2022: not eligible for refund.
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
3. Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
a. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
b. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.